Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Two and Counting

This will be short as I am going to turn in early and try and finish the library book that will have to be returned tomorrow.

Took our leased vehicle back, and picked up a rental car for 24 hours. I'm almost finished packing - my biggest suitcase weighs under 50 lbs so that is good. Summer clothes are light and I packed them in those bags that you can suck all the air out of with a vacuum hose.

We'll take Genny to her vet tomorrow morning for boarding. She knows something is up. My friend Jon is coming over from Victoria to lend us a hand and take us to our hotel. He's staying overnight there also and has most generously offered to get up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 am on Friday so we can get to the train station. I have the best friends.

No comments: