Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Pizza il Capo, Grecia, Costa Rica

Earlier this week, we visited Pizza il Capo in the Mall Plaza Grecia  and right next to Pops ice cream shop. We had been wanting to try their pizzas. They open at 11:30am and we arrived shortly after, were seated right away and given menus.

For drinks, Lance ordered Gallo Tapado Irish red ale, an artensial beer brewed in Grecia. I decided on the limonada con hierba buena, which was icy cold and so tasty. For pizzas, I went with the gorgonzola and Lance had the Caribbean. We decided on the personal portion size (four slices) and we could only eat half so took the rest home for a later snack.

We’ll be back - they have pasta dishes too. Service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious.


Lance’s pizza (sorry for the blurriness):
Lance’s pizza (sorry for the blurry pic).
My gorgonzola:
My gorgonzola.
I had a sip of Lance’s beer - excellent:

Lance’s Irish red ale.
The amazing limonada con hierba buena:
My amazing limonada.

1 comment:

Lynda Rice said...

Yum! I will be in Grecia in December to stay for 3-6 months. I will definitely try this place out! ---Lynda