Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Weather in Hacienda el Paseo - July, 2018

A weather summary for the month of July and the period from the beginning of April to the end of July appears below.

The temperature reached 90°F on only one day and dropped to a low of 64°F on only two days. The number of days with rainfall (19) was coincidentally the same as that in June. However, in contrast to June, the total amount of rainfall in July was only a fraction of that in June - just over 5 inches compared to over 15 inches.


2 comments:

Lynda Rice said...

Diana,

I just love your blog; all the information you post is so helpful! I will arrive in Grecia on December 10th to stay for AT LEAST 3 months---probably more like 6 months. And then....who knows?!

I am the one who commented earlier that I had sat and read all of your posts from 2011 to now in ONE DAY!

I hope to meet you someday.

Lynda Rice

Alex said...

It was best about Costa Rica