Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disposable Furniture

Here is what we are using for bedside tables since the real ones sold. I suppose I could throw a cloth over them but then I got rid of most of our linens too. Why do I have two radios, you ask? The top one is a clock radio my husband gave me 34 years ago. The only thing it can do now is give us the time in nice bright digital numbers - handy when I wake up during the night and wonder what the time is. I'm emotionally attached to it. The other one is an emergency, hand cranked radio that we'll take with us to Costa Rica for those pesky power outages we have heard about. It runs on electricity but also can be hand cranked to power up the battery. I have earphones plugged into it so I can listen to the old time radio shows late at night.

No comments: