Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's A Lot of Work to Downsize

Scanning, shredding, photographing, wrapping, storing, selling, donating ..... wow, it seemed so easy collecting so much over the years but not so simple paring down. Plus, I'm doing several paintings for upcoming shows - www.dianamiskell.com - so trying to fit that in, get to the gym every day as per my usual schedule and just keep on with our life as we know it now!

My brain is in Costa Rica ..... thank goodness it is winter here, so I don't have gardening guilt. In Costa Rica, it is even quite warm during the day in the Central Valley at this time of year. Apparently, all the school kids have the month of January off - it seems to be their "summer" holiday - and Christmas was a big celebration. One thing I am looking forward to is seeing all the different festivals.

Back to reality - I'm almost finished scanning the first photo album. Still haven't had any responses to my requests for scanning slides - folks?

No comments: