Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Miscellanous Photographs/El Residente Magazine

Click on images to enlarge.

Here is the gym I go to twice a week:


I go early in the morning. It’s about a 7 minute drive from our house - and that was one of the reasons I chose it. If I had to drive half an hour or more each way I’m pretty sure I would not have stuck with the routine. 

Across the road from the gym, there are tall dirt banks bordering on sugar cane fields. Some creative person carved these images into the bank:



We see some pretty amazing morning skies from our house:



That’s an orchid.

Speaking of orchids, I have several in bloom right now:





We had breakfast recently at Victoria Cafeteria. They are situated in a typical wooden Costa Rican house. We always eat outdoors - it’s the nicest setting.



Walkway from the house.

Just down the road from the restaurant is a large soccer field and this day a game was on.


The palm trees along the road were painted in the colours of the Costa Rican flag. September 15th was Independence Day.

ARCR (Association of Residents of Costa Rica) has recently published the 2024 September-October issue of its EL RESIDENTE magazine. Lance and I are members of ARCR.


The magazine contains many articles and references which may be of general interest or to those planning a visit or move to Costa Rica.


No comments: