Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Let’s Go Spend a Couple of Nights in San José

Lance had a great idea today - “Let’s go to San José for a couple of days. Stay in a hotel, go for dim sum, eat in some great restaurants”. This is a fab idea, as all the tourists are going to the beaches - the roads are clogged with traffic, hotel prices are through the roof, nobody can find a rental car, and so on.

Where to stay? I looked at the Gran Hotel because it is right in the city and has an interesting history. But we thought the daily room rates were, well, high. Then Lance suggested we stay at the first hotel we stayed in when we arrived here on May 31, 2011. That hotel is the Hotel Aranjuez.

I did a search of my own blog and found my first blog post about this hotel:

And here is Lance enjoying his first breakfast in Costa Rica:

I’ll keep you all updated!


No comments: