Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sold #2!!

In a previous post, I had mentioned that one of my paintings had sold to a Costa Rican and his wife, who reside in Atlanta, Georgia. Here is that painting - “Colores de Costa Rica”:


While browsing through my art web page, they saw “Vanilla the Cow” and decided to buy this also:


Raul and Angela flew down here to pick up their paintings. We had them over for lunch and it was so nice meeting the both of them. They were able to look at the paintings I have in my inventory and decided to buy “Blast Off”!


Here are “Colores” and “Vanilla” framed and hanging in their new home in Atlanta, Georgia:






Wait! There’s more! Raul may be having a print made of “Colores” to hang in the Costa Rican Consulate in Atlanta. He said the painting represented his home country so well.

It’s an honour to have people like my work enough that they purchase them and then display them in their homes.

Photo references: “Colores” and “Blast Off” are from my own photographs. “Vanilla the Cow” courtesy of Andy May.

No comments: