Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Where Is a Cat When You Need One?

I was lying in my hammock about half an hour ago, swinging back and forth and reading John Lescroart's book, "The Suspect" (excellent).

Out of the corner of one eye, I saw a little creature running into our house. We keep the front and back doors open all day for the lovely breezes but they are not screened.

At first I thought it was a little lizard but this one was round, furry and brown haired, with a tail. It seemed too small for a rat but ....

"Lance, shut all the doors to the other rooms", meaning especially "shut the door to our bedroom!". I don't know if this creature has left the premises or not.

Barney and Goobio, get down here now! We need a rat sniffing cat pronto! So much for sound sleep tonight.

 

No comments: