Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Not A Lot is New .....

It's been so hot here recently that I've been in brain relax mode so didn't get much done in the way of moving ourselves closer to Latin America ....yes, I know, it's not really that hot compared to other areas of Canada in the summer and we don't get the humidity so what am I complaining about. Today, however, the weather is normal again so I'm much more alert. I have sent an email off to ARCR (Assn. of Residents of Costa Rica - we're members) to request a list of attorneys that they recommend as we need a representative in San Jose to deal with Immigration for us.

Here is another good site to have a look at: www.therealcostarica.com. I've learned so much about CR from this site - the good and the not so good....just like any other place on this planet.

No comments: