Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Mark Your Calendars!! Important Event!!

December 8, 9 and 10, 2023 are the dates for the Just in Time For The Holidays Art and Artisanal Feria in Atenas.

I will have some of my art work displayed and for sale. You can see my paintings here.





Unrelated to the art show, here is a link to the November/December 2023 issue of El Residente. This magazine is produced by the Association of Residents of Costa Rica (ARCR) and always has interesting articles and useful information. We have been members for many years.


4 comments:

Photolera Claudinha said...

Break a leg for a very happy Art Fair!

Diana Miskell said...

Thanks Sis C!

Lynda Rice said...

I won't be able to make it to Atenas, but I wish you all the fun and prosperity at the fair! You are so amazingly talented; your art will enhance the festivities!

Diana Miskell said...

Many thanks Lynda! We’ll get together for lunch soon.