Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2018

A Tale of Two Shoes

I have a pair of sandals that I really like. I think I ordered them from Lands End and then a friend muled them down to me.

The soles eventually started wearing out so I took then to our local shoemaker. I thought I said I just wanted new soles put on. He asked me to pay what I thought was a kind of hefty deposit (10 mil). But I paid and kept checking back every week to see if my shoes had been resoled.

What was really going on was that he was building me a new pair of shoes. His wife didn’t like the the new soles he had selected, so she prevailed and I got my new higher heeled sandals! She gave me the thumbs up. Here are the new sandals.




1 comment:

bobbi said...

Nice sandals. The shoemaker's wife has great taste and style!