Search This Blog

Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Morning 2017 - Costa Rica

After breakfast this morning, I went for my walk - which I try to do every second day. Usually I walk up through Barrio Jesus. The sidewalk parallels ruta 3 which, if I kept on walking for about 58 km, would take me to Playa Doña Ana on the Pacific Coast.

Today I decided to take photos of some things I saw on this Christmas morning’s non-ambitious walk.

First, fortification with Rompope, Costa Rica’s traditional egg nog. This one has rum in it:


It was cool overnight, dropping to 65F/18.3C. It had warmed up by the time I started out, with beautiful blue skies, fresh breeze and dry air. Enjoy the photos! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.







2 comments:

bobbi said...

Merry Christmas Diana! Beautiful photos.

Diana Miskell said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!