Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday, February 19, 2017

One of my blog readers commented yesterday on a post of mine from 2014 (regarding renewing cedulas in Costa Rica) that the information I provided at that time was now out of date and the laws have changed. Yes, that is correct. This is a good time to remind everyone - if you are in the process of obtaining Costa Rican residency/renewing your cedulas (ID cards) or anything important related to living here - please obtain professional assistance. Do not rely on blogs/Facebook pages/your friends to give you the correct information. And do not rely on something I said in 2014 that was, at that time, correct.

One thing we have learned from living here is that two people can go and do the same thing and get two different results.

Today I walked from our home in Vista Atenas down to the Coopeatenas grocery. I think it is about 3 kms. At this latitude, the sun is quite direct but this is the dry season so I hardly broke a sweat. Sunglasses are a must. So is saying "buenos dias" to everyone I meet.  I called Mario to drive me home with my three bags of groceries. 

For some reason, I had an urge today to prepare Swedish meatballs. 

No comments: