Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Caught in the Act

Our cat, named Cat, is notorious for tossing things off counters and tabletops. Nothing that weighs less then a pound is safe from him. We can hear him in the middle of the night - crash! It's a bit of a problem because it wakes us up.

Today, I got photographic evidence of the furry culprit.

Having moved a calculator and two watches to the edge of the table, they are seconds away from being swept to the floor by Cat.

 

And here he is with the fallen watches, one of which was in his mouth seconds earlier. Oh, that's our machete on the chair rungs.

 

7 comments:

PorqueamoaCostaRica said...

Hi! I love your blog. I also have a blog and was wondering if you could help me with a problem I am having with it. Your pics are great and I can perfectly see them when I check your blog from my cell phone. That is not the case with my blog. Do you think you could teach me how to do it correctly? porqueamoacostarica@gmail.com Thanks

Unknown said...

What! What am I seeing!! That's another cat that has got into your life again, and is trying to take over!!

Diana Miskell said...

Yes, you are correct! He showed up in our neighbourhood about a year ago, who knows from where. He was so hungry he was eating breadcrumbs from our neighbor's bird feeder. We all agreed that we would feed him and have him neutered, since our neighbors had already done the same with several dogs and cats. Surprise! He has never left! He is very affectionate and we are going to gift him to you, Gary Badgley!!

Diana Miskell said...

Late last night, he tossed a glass off a a table and today I had to vacuum up the mess.

Unknown said...

Lol. It must be Oro. One look at that cat when he first came around, and was stretched out, you kinda knew that he figured he had finally arrived home, and wasn't going anywhere, for nobody. Lucky you!

Diana Miskell said...

Yes, it's him! Although the name Oro never stuck and we just call him Cat. Funny how they move in on a home. He's very affectionate.

Unknown said...

That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.
www.vacationrentalscostarica.co