Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Atenas Art and Craft Show

The first annual Atenas art and craft show was held on November 16, 2013, at El Rincón de Nana. it appeared to be a big success, with many vendors selling quilts, jewlery, cards, handcrafted lamps and tables, and much more.

I was there with a few cattle and horse paintings, plus Christmas cards that I had printed with my own designs. The cards sold well and I received positive feedback on my art. A craft show is not really the right venue for what I do. My market is cattle and horse people.

The lunch selections provided by "Nana" were so good. We had the ham and cheese buns with cold iced tea.

Kudos to the organizers ... great job.

Nana's

 

Some of the displays

 

Some of my work

 

More of my art

 

My Christmas cards (thanks to Sean Prynne for permission to use his photograph as the foal model)

 

No comments: